Wednesday 17 April 2013

Oh La La... Smurf-ney!!

Yes, the news has just hit that Britney Spears' next single will be called 'Oh La La' and is for the upcoming 'The Smurfs 2' film... If you are part of the beloved Britney Army... you will most likely have heard already (I mean it was announced on Twitter like a whole 4 hours ago!!!), but Im so excited I just had to write about it!! Our very own Smurf-ney!!!
 I cant wait to hear the track, and get learning the lyrics and dance routine - Britney never disappoints so Im sure it will be amazing!!!

This is pretty much all I wanted to say... I needed to vent my enthusiasm... wowweeeeeewaaaah!!! :)


Be sure to Follow me on Twitter - @Britalike

Or Visit my official website: www.IsThisBritney.com

Sending lots of Blue Smurf-ney Love!!! :) <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment